Thursday, April 30, 2009

30

I haven't been up here in a while... so I thought turning 30 would be a typical thing to blog about... :)
The truth is, birthdays come and go and I don't give much thought to it. It's crazy how time flies, that just reminds me how I need to be responsible with what I have. Taking care of myself [ I NEED to work out and re-balance my diet], and using my time wisely... investing in myself and others. That's what it's all about!
Anyways our good long-time friends, Tony and Melyssa, came in for the weekend. We had lots of fun visiting and catching up! Always a ridiculous amount of laughter :) It was a great way to celebrate.
Business has been picking up... actually some-what consistent... for now! I'll take it, I am thankful.
That's pretty much it... Mike's sister Kristen is planning on coming with her 3 little ones this weekend, so I have a bit of cleaning and shopping to do. Hope the sun comes out!
We break ground on Tulsa Habitat for Humanity Women Build House #9 on Saturday... so that'll be fun and busy too! http://www.habitat-tulsa.org/lady_builders.aspx

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

Katie. Welcome to the new decade. You look 10 years younger! Happy Birthday.