Monday, February 9, 2009

ARGH!!!! SPIDER!!!


Okay... I'll warn you now I had to voice my frustration with this creature I found today... but I do plan to post twice today and the second will be much better.
I need confirmation that this is a fiddleback... I'm sure Mike will be good for that... it scared the pants off me... and I attacked!
Although we haven't found one in almost 6 months... we have been told time and time again that we live in the south... and we live in the country so running into these guys is inevitable... doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy though. Call exterminator is added to today's list of to-do's.

Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

Yep...that's a fiddleback.

Vickie Sanborn said...

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0025-0506-0118-1736.html

Check out this website for Stock Photographers' images. Very educational. Now I can suggest that an exterminator should come out before listing/buying a property when these are seen.

Photographs are only downloadable to those who purchase them.