Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 New Pieces and a Road Trip

Here are a couple more of these "contemporary" pieces I have been posting. I am starting to generate more and more ideas... we'll se how this goes... Either I will find a place to display and sell them, or I will have a closet full of paintings. :)

These are for sale anytime and would also make great gifts :) E-Mail or comment if you need size info.
Last week I drove down to Killeen Tx to help my bud (since pre-school) Sheri and her husband Steve freshen up a few things before putting their house on the market. Here's a picture of the most luxurious welcome-center I have ever seen.... Only in Texas!

Of course I had to stop... my love for maps forces me to stop and get a free map every time I enter a new state :) I really do love maps... my other bud Katie used to buy me an atlas every year for my birthday!
While there... we worked our tails off. We re-painted the master bedroom and moved furniture, applied a metallic stripe to dress-up the entry way, touched-up ceiling and trim in whole house, did lots of weeding and planting outside, went shopping for house stuff.. managed to swing by the GAP... and ate a lot because we were burning up all the calories :) I also painted her neighbor's family room, and fireplace.... I was sore!

Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

FREE maps...You forgot to mention that your love for maps is only rivaled by your urge to be thrifty...:-D

Katie said...

these little things give me great pleasure...
Not to mention that the only place to get a good listing of State Parks and recreation options is at the welcome center :)