Sunday, March 15, 2009

Past week and next...

This past week went by pretty quickly...
It started off monday... with visiting angels. I was with the client from 9-5 cooking cleaning and going to the doctor. A long but easy going day!
Tuesday and wednesday I was doing some running around and made some samples for a friend's place of business. If you get time take a peak http://www.elegancebydesigntulsa.blogspot.com/ ! I'll be there tomorrow installing some decorative panels :)
Thursday through Saturday I, along with a handful of Women Builders, was at Habitat for Humanity painting and helping to finish a new office built for one of our Habitat employees!
(I added a bit of Kustom Kate Flare)
Here's a pic, but for more info, visit http://www.hearts4hammers.blogspot.com/

Tormorrow I need to head back and finish up a bit of trim painting, and then to Elegance by Design to install painted panels.
My plan is to head to Kileen Texas on Tuesday morning to help my bud Sheri and her Husband prepare their house to put on the market... Good news! She booked a job for me at her neighbor's house too!

Road trip! Looking forward to the drive... lot's of music and some Coke Classic!



Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

What is "Angels"? It sounds interesting.

Katie said...

It's an organization where they set you up with elderly that need light home care etc. However I am second guessing if it's a good match for me... I did twice and got really tired and lethargic. We'll see...