Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi God

Well... I don't think I slept a second until sometime after 4:30 last night... or should I say this morning? I wanted to thank you for the chats... I didn't think I was worried about anything but you reminded me of a couple things.... it's all small stuff... like REALLY small stuff and you're bigger than the human mind can conceive.
Sometimes I think you keep us awake just so that you can spend time with us... so I trust that I won't be too tired on the road today... You know I don't know why it is... but I feel like everytime we start to get close and I get to feel like I can dance with your spirit... the enemy comes in and steals my joy. I am getting sick of the road blocks... please give me strength.
Okay, I gotta get going so I can get on the road.. Love you :) Thanks!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: