Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birdy Feeder.. before the storm

A few weeks ago, this colder than usual winter here in Oklahoma got me thinking that maybe I should put something out for the birds... anyway I picked up a couple bags of seed and waited ..... it took a few days but they started trickling in...






First were these BIG Crows! There were 2 but they were sorta camera shy...





Then they flew away...




Later that day these little guys were in there.... once again there were 2 but I wasn't fast enough


Then word came about this Ice storm and this morning the Blue Jays came, and brought some friends .....



Then about an hour or so ago came the Cardinals, and they brought a bunch of Robins and friends...


Now, hopefully the growing population of birds is not an indication of how bad the strom will be, or this will be my last post in a while....

Visit KustomKate.com

2 comments:

Holly said...

it looks like you have your subject for your next set of three paintings

Katie said...

Birds??? LOL I suppose I could...