Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kitchen Sets






This fall, I was just having fun and creating and came up with the Charcoal Kitchen Art set which is shown in an earlier post. I was so thrilled about how they came out that I decided to make a few more sets and start building inventory to either open an Etsy Shop or to enter a few art festivals. So during some down time around the holiday I cranked them out and just last week and opened a shop on Etsy. Pictured is the purple [eggplant if you will] set, it's called Garlic, Mushroom, Olives (for obvious reasons). There is copper leaf highlights on all 3.. awesome! I love purple and copper together! Also note the fun, shiny background patterns... that's kinda my trademark..
I'll be posting them seperately for content sake... [you know, ya have to capitalize on this whole internet marketing thing, feeding the google bots] but also so I have blog post material 'til I come up with some more stuff ;)
Enjoy, and as always, feedback is welcome. They're for sale and will ship same or next business day depending on what time you order. kustomkate's shop

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: