Thursday, March 24, 2011

3.24.11

Ha! Barely over a week later and I had to bust out the maternity clothes... aye aye what am I in for? I hope it's not that I am eating too much... I feel like I need to make sure I get a good balance in... plus sweets :)
We finished up a fabulous job yesterday... this one I will definately post pics of.. it was one of our favorites in quite a while! Glad about it 'cause it was also one of my last... at least for a while. We'll see what the future brings... in the mean time I have no lack of things to keep me busy.
We have our last floor to lay on saturday... PRAISE GOD. Then there will be plenty of wall repair cleaning etc to do before the Adkins gang comes for easter.
After easter is a mad crazy month of prep for Clean Slate which is May 19th. Clean Slate is our church's version of Extreme Makeover... and it IS EXTREME! Super excited and blessed to be a project leader in this life changing ministry for the second year in a row!
Throughout the summer I will have my garden and yard to tinker in while preparing for Baby and a couple visits to Chicago and one to Tucson. The time will fly! I have no doubt that Kustom Kate will keep me busy... just in different ways than climbing ladders and busting butt. Hoping to move into more custom artwork type stuff... I've been lucky to have inquiry already :)) And my new studio will be ready within the month! YAY. That's it for now I have to go shop for art for a client before the day runs out...

2 comments:

aM <3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aM <3 said...

WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO CHICAGO?! :)