Thursday, March 17, 2011

10 Weeks

Well, I haven't checked in since my initial announcement so I thought I'd talk about how the journey is going... Probably not a superr exciting post for most, but I thought it would be nice to have a couple notes anyway.
I remember when this whole thing started I'd call Holly [my sister] regularly and ask... is this normal? Or should I expect this? yada yada She always said, I don't know or I can't remember... I'd think DUH? How do you not remember? You have 4 kids and the youngest is not even 3 yet? Haha... now I understand....
Everything has been pretty normal so far. No nausea... not suprised because I decided early on not to go there... mind over matter; that's how I deal with flu season too.
Not super tired unless I tire myself out. Everything fits just fine... for the next couple weeks anyways. I really do enjoy getting out of pants and into sweats if I am out on appointments, working or running around all day. No strong aversions or cravings to foods. That could still be yet to come.
My only complaint: the first several weeks I had insomnia. That was annoying!
I do however really enjoy reading about the development of our baby though... I have an app for my phone that tells what organs/body parts are forming. I think it was like week 7 or 8 the baby already and fingers and toes developing! Not even an inch long and already fingers, toes and now teeth budding! Crazy! The books also say that the sex has already been decided we just won't know for a while yet!
Pretty neat stuff! God is Great! We just keep praying for healthy development of a healthy baby!

1 comment:

aM <3 said...

I can not explain the joy i have for you both!! I am going to make another trip down there one day! I miss you both so much!!