Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last night's television

We watched 2 things last night on television :
America's Got talent:
Interesting show... we don't usually watch reality TV but they kept advertising it during the Olympics so when we came upon it we decided to check it out. Once again there is an over critical out spoken english dude judging the show. Is he trying to be like Simon or is this a cultural thing? Anyway I don't know if a single person besides the 4-year old made it throught their act without getting buzzed [by him of course]. Isn't he compromising his credibility as a judge when he nixes everyone...? Or if you're going to be that critical, I'd like to see YOU get up there and show your talent.
Republican National Convention:
I enjoyed the supportive speaches by Huckabee and Guiliani. I did not, however see Romney speak. Sarah Palin... I thought McCain was genious when he announced her as his running mate. Now I am convinced! This is going to be a very interesting election.

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: