Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home for retreat and visiting!

I've been "home" for the past week... it has been busy and jam packed. I have enjoyed visiting with family..... time flies by! I'd love to se and visit with more people but it just isn't possible.
I got home from dropping Mike off at O'Hare... hae was here for about 36hrs. And have been catching up on E-Mail and blogs for the past hour or so. What's funny is: I turned on the TV when I sat down to my computer time... I put on what looked like an animal planet type program... I JUST noticed that it is not in English. Ha! What a nerd.
This is a picture of a Cake Rose Made for Retreat


I was at painting retreat thursday through yesterday afternoon (My main reason for this trip)... I started and finished a painting... can't believe that! Here's a picture of my painting.

I go home wednesday... hopefully to booking work and some busyness... however I wouldn't mind a bit of rest. :)
I am going to watch the Bears Game tonight with a bunch of my cousins... really looking forward to it!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: