Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Productive Mode...

When we first got here I was full of energy... the past few weeks I kind of ran out of steam and even allowed myself to feel a bit sorry for myself... we all do it... then I decided to make last week COUNT! I had a couple ups and downs but at the end of the week I had a small handful of encourageing events.. this past weekend we did some organizing.

Yesterday I woke up with a fresh perspective and renewed energy. I got up at 6:30 (for those of you who don't know... this is extremely early for me... usually 7:30 is a good time for me :) )

I finished a project hanging over my head, (the bathroom)
Solidified with the design shop which projects she wants to do, and ordered supplies.
Went to Sherwin wiliams and got paint for 2 other bedrooms,
Picked up produce at the grocery store and oil and filter for the mower.
Came home and moved the "office" to the room we discussed putting it
Called and scheduled an exterminator.. (we have yet another situation)
Painted one of the bedrooms.. most of it
Made homemade broccoli-potato soup
[After dinner Mike and I had a 30-minute rest... watched a show]
Then I finished painting the one room while mike worked on home work (in his "new" office)
I knit for a bit while he finished homework
We went to bed and I read for a while.

I was tired and sore [mostly from moving full bookshelves... I deserve it] But I felt like the couple of weeks I spent procrastinating and wasting time and feeling sorry for myself... I made up for some lost time in one day! Time to get going again! Lots more to do!!

Have a great day!

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

aM <3 said...

i really really miss you!!