Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Part timer or not?

The weekend was good, always nice to have an extra day! As always the time flies by so fast! Here we are, starting another week. I am really hoping to make some ground withe Kustom Kate. It has been a bit of a slow process, and at times frustrating. However I just have to remind myself that these things just don't happen over night.
I plan to do some volunteer time this week, I am also considering looking into a part time job. I am not thrilled about it completely, but I need some structure, It also wouldn't hurt to make some extra money.
However, I have done this before and it usually turns out to be aggrivating. Never fails either a crappy part timer that pays about as much as I spend in gas to get to and from starts to hog all my time because it starts out with "yeah we just need someone 15-20 hrs a week". Then it turns out "oh can you come on saturday... and sunday too... oh, can you stay a couple hours longer today ... and tomorrow?
...Or as soon as I pick up a job, people start calling with painting needs which is what I really want to do. And I have a panick attack trying to juggle both until I finally decide to quit the part timer... then guess what happens? No one else wants paint!
Well so I said to Mike last night... I really need to make this week count! And I really mean that... not that I haven't done anything I mean I have done lots of marketing... More that I ever have before...and I've been praying, it just takes time.
Any suggestions?? I feel like I'm running to stand still.


Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: