Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's new?

Not too much here... here's a brief summary...

Mike and I have been working on my "new" website in our free time. I believe you can see it if you type in www.kustomkate.com/test. That is not a live link because it's not for everyone to see. It's very general so far, we have a lot of work to do with the pics and menus. We're currently working on general look, and feel. Comments and suggestions are welcome. We plan to turn the kustomkate into a logo, and possibly have some tone-on-tone paisleys in the background.

I have been promoting Kustom Kate Pretty seriously, making progress, just not money. Thankful that God is my provider...and that Mike is working hard and my #1 supporter!

We have decided to continue looking for a church home. We have spent 4 1/2 months at AG Coweta and it is not seeming to be the right fit, so please pray for us!

I have been blessed with the spare time to volunteer at Habitat for Humanity 1-2 days a week. I am learning alot, meeting really nice people with giving hearts, and coming home with sore muscles! Pounding nails is hard work!

Mike is officially 1/2 way through school... YAY Mike! Now comes the hard part :)

We have been working on perfecting our homemade pizza recipe... any suggestions or crust or sauce recipes are greatly appreciated!


Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

AnneJuliet said...

a) the new site design is AWEsome. clean and crisp. i like it a lot and can't wait to see the final product.

b) i'm a sucker for homemade pizza crusts. i'm not at home right now, but help me to remember to send you some recipes from my home computer if i dont remember. making pies, drinking beers and playing wii is the perfect way to hang with some pals on a friday night!