Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ouachita National Forest

Yesterday we went for a 1-Day Road trip. There is a scenic drive down state called Talimenah Drive and it goes through the Ouachita National Forest. The very same forest that attracted us to this area and made us want to move closer to it. I took about 60 photos or so... and it's really hard to pick and choose, but I know I can't post them all.

This one was at Heavner OK State Park where we saw 50,000 year old Ruins




We had a really great time... we were enjoying the scenery and the great company so much we never turned the music on :)
We finished the day off with some Mazzios pizza and a couple of rootbeers. One of the best days I had in a while!



Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

I loved it! We should do it again soon, before the leaves are gone! One of my favorite parts was the smell of the forest.