Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

Not and exciting post... but here's the latest...

Once we got back in town I got a bit of inquiry for Kustom Kate. I have been working with a super nice lady in the Grand Lake Area of OK. I love working for her... it's just a bit far... usually I am totally up for a nice drive... but the first day the winds were so gusty it actually jerked my car around and scared me. Yesterday was fine though.

Mike and I have this small room in the house... kinda off to the side that has served no purpose except to house the clutter of my ever so busy art business (note sarcasm). Anyway, we agreed to move my inventory out to the garage, [we'll insulate and create a work area]; so that we can turn this small otherwise useless room into a designated work out room.

We have dust off and put together our stackable/universal weight bench we bought when we first got married... that way we'll have both strength and cardio. I, of course am going to (maybe after the holidays) want to get those little stick on mirrors from Ikea and create some sort of a pattern on one wall... we'll see if that gets vetoed :)

Anyways I was reminded of how out of shape I am in this morning.

In (less than) 2 weeks we'll be going to Chicago area for a short Christmas visit. Hopefully we can see all 107 people we want to in that time ;) in the mean time I have a little work booked and Christmas Shopping to finish up!

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

aM <3 said...

you're coming to chicago!! WHEN WHEN!! i am SOO EXCITED!! i call dibs on seeing you!! :)