Monday, December 15, 2008

Yikes it's 15 degrees out... definately the coldest I've seen Oklahoma yet! Hard to believe we were sweating in 70+ yesterday putting Christmas Lights out in the bushes!

I believe I only have to go out for one quick trip to the post office and paint store on these icy roads.

This weekend was productive... most shopping is done. Got caught up on paper work, Mike helped with the Christmas greeting cards, did some cooking and grocery shopping for the week too!

I also finished one out of 2-3 christmas presents I am kintting.

This morning it was back at it with the workout routine. Tough but not as bad as day 1. Like I said to my cuz I can't believe that I used to run 7 miles a day! We'll get there! I think my total today was more like 1.5

Now it's time to get to work, I have 2 dressers to fix up and pain black for my customer. I am going to put a snakeskin texture on the damaged areas... Hope she likes it!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: