Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A day of Creating and Competing

I have been in a zone all day...
1. Implementing some new Ideas for Fine Art Canvases (Pics Later)
2. Making Samples to prove that my product is far superior to wallpaper.



Your honest opinion : My client had a wallpaper sales man tell him that a fine finish (2 samples below) would be too busy in comparison. ... without even seeing my samples!!!
Truth: Hiring a professional artist... you get to CHOOSE how busy... that's the joy of custom!




A Case for Paint:
No seams
Custom color.. not choice of 5, more like 5000!
No stripping, you can paint over it!..
Probably more cost effective....
Patchable, more durable
And... a good artist can recreate ANY wallpaper!

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i so agree with you! Paint all the way. I do think that wallpaper has its place. But i would much have paint for durability and longevity.