Friday, January 30, 2009

What do you think?

Okay, I came up with a couple ideas using some of the products and techniques I do on walls combined with oil paints and canvas...
A little more contemporary than the fine Detail Oils I usually do... but I am thinking about introducing myself to gallery display... here are the first 2... so what do you honestly think... it doesn't have to be your style, but do you think they'd sell?? (you can comment anonomysly)




Above: Black is a reptile skin texture.
Both: Inset patterns done in metal-leafing




Visit KustomKate.com

6 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

I think they look great!!

Anonymous said...

very nice... i like the top one better because i like bold colors but i think that the decorative aspect of them both would work. :)

Anonymous said...

i left the second comment... but it didn't let me leave my name...

Anonymous said...

I think they look kewl and would sell in a contemporary setting. Actually with the neutral coors they should work fine in a lot of rooms. Great designs and I like your sig.

Bethany Patrice said...

my favorite is the second.

Melyssa said...

I love them I would totally buy one! HUGS!!!! Melly