Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunshine and Seeds

Today is January 19th, it is beautiifully sunny outside! I went a little nuts on saturday and bought some seeds for my garden so today, when I am done preparing for tomorrow's job, I plan get some seeds started.
Here's what I got:
Chives, Basil, Catnip, Cauliflour, Carrots, Alussum, Thyme, Celosia, Pansy, Impatiens, Wave Petunia, Morning Glory, Sunflower, Mesclun, Verbena, Dill Peas, Lettuce, Green Onion, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cucumber, Corn

I am thinking this is probably going to need to be a big garden! The question is... I have limited space inside.. so which do I start now... and which do I start outside? I have some planning to do!


I can't wait! It should start warming up soon!

Visit KustomKate.com

3 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

Umm. Don't forget the peas.

Katie said...

Oops, I didn't... missing a comma between dill and peas

Bethany Patrice said...

can you please come here and plant stuff for me? when the snow melts of course. :)