Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am a blog IDIOT! Maybe I just have to get used to that fact! Anyway, I am going to take Samantha's suggestion and talk about game night! I wanted thank everyone for coming... Mike and I had a great time.... and I think it would be safe to assume everyone did... considering all of the laughing and shouting! Totally fun!
We've been here (in the south suburbs) for over a year now... we have just felt in our hearts that God had his own reasons for bringing us here. And we are having fun watching God's plan unfold in our lives. Moving to a new area and starting a lot of things over has totally been worth it even if it was just to meet you guys... Sam, Jim, Bethany, Erik, Lonna, Tom, Aldo (I hope you can make it next time.) Your are all amazing!
By the way, who's making the fondue next time???

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Ummm...I will...on the stove....because your pot probably died outside.

At any rate, I realized I know nothing of your back story. Where exactly DID you guys come from?

Katie said...

We moved from south elign which is not like out of state, but too far to see friends often and to stay at the same church or keep the same cleints. Ya know?

Bethany Patrice said...

Even though no one (except your hubby) liked my mince meat pie, I had a great time. I am so happy that you guys moved here, came to Stone, decided to help out in Youth, and more importantly became such good friends!