Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I can't believe how fast the time flies! It's already almost Thanksgiving!!! I haven't been really good about keeping this updated... but that gives me some material to cover!
In October Mike and I went to Costa Rica with his family. The scenery was beautiful and the people were very welcoming! We had a good time. While we were there, we went Kayaking a few times. Everytime I came in for a landing, the waves tipped me over. I was brave about it until the last time the Kayak landed on my head pushing my face into rocks. I was never really comfortable with the ocean to begin with... needless to say I did not have another attempt.
We wento to see David Crowder on November 1st at HOB. It was a great show and a great time... I have wanted to see them for a while now. I'm glad we had the chance! :)
And... once again my crazy cat is hindering my ability to type by licking my hands. Silly Lily!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging!