Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YIKES!

The last couple days I was helping another artist with a big venetian plaster job. We were actually supposed to be working today too... however, we ran out of plaster and had to order more.
I have to say I am very thankful that we have to go back next week. We were using 3-level scaffold and I am sore from all the climbing, stabilizing, and troweling! Not to mention that I am afraid of heights... I can't believe I actually agreed to get involved in this one! I'd have to say, after working so high up... I didn't even think twice about getting on the 5th step of a 6-foot. Ashley would be proud... I am usually such a chicken... which I'm sure makes things worse... anyway....
I am also excited about having the day off to get a start on Christmas shopping before the masses get out there! I actually have a couple coupons that expire today... To all you Black Friday people... I am perfectly happy with 20% off.... I know there are better deals to be had, but as my husband can attest, I would be impossible that early in the morning!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and good luck to the 3am shoppers!