Thursday, March 6, 2008

...

Today I will pretty much be running around all day...
I'm picking up my grandma at 11:30... we'll go for lunch. We always have a nice time. We were supposed to go a couple weeks ago but she had to get 2 teeth pulled in the morning... then we were supposed to go last monday for dinner but it was too snowy!
At 1:30 I have a new client consultation in downer's grove. Normally I am a lot more excited... however I have had more than a healthy handful since the beginning of the year. I started getting strict about a consult fee after I didn't get the first few. I just get frustrated... I put so much time and energy into coming up with a plan for someone... not to mention the gas I have to buy! I really try to stay competitive too... I don't know... I know the economy is tight... I try not to get frustrated... I guess I just wish I knew... if this is not what I am supposed to be doing. Than WHAT is?
Anyway then I have to go back to Roselle and seal my mom's floor. I finished the "flagstone"... then I will start plastering the walls. I know she'll be excited to have everything done before she gets back from arizona.
At 6 I have a dinner-meeting with some peers of mine. We're just going to talk about business and how we can better advertise and further our services.
So I guess it's time to hop in the shower, load up the car and get going! I really hope something materializes.
Tomorrow I finish the final project at a model home in Lockport... Here area couple pics


3 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

#1) I am in lOVE with the paisley wall!! I wish my sister could have done something like this in her nursery..it would go perfectly.

#2) I love that you do lunch with your grandma.

#3) I can't wait to see the finished product of your mom's basement. Your almost at the finish line!

Mike Stenglein said...

Those pics are awesome!!!
I hope that you have a great day!

Mike

Monst3rjoe said...

It was said by those of past times. The pictures are awesome! I concure. Wow, reading the 1st part of the blog was scarey though. You're a busy person!