Thursday, March 6, 2008

End of the day...

When my 7 year old neice Sydney was just 2 or 3 we used to read her this book."Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good very bad day"
I feel like that is how I started off my day. I knew I was consciously crabby but couldn't and sort of refused to whoosh away the black cloud (I pretty much created myself).
In the end, things sort of started to work out. Lunch with grandma was good, she always gets a BLT no Lettuce, I always get a Club no Mayo and take off the tomatoes myself.
My consult was initially dissapointing, it's really just some patch work which I knew going in. I asked God to use me to serve others with what I do. This is exactly that, he reminded me on my way home. I feel good about it. I am definately going back next week to do that, so I am happy.
But... most importantly......... I FOUND MY HAIRBRUSH!!!!! That's what really got me started off on the wrong foot in the first place. (Stupid isn't it?)
So next time I'll just look harder, be happy with God's blessings, Whoosh harder at that stupid black cloud, and ask God if there is any way he could use me to serve others on a HUGE Commercial job. Scratch that last one I am just kidding... sort of.

1 comment:

Monst3rjoe said...

Now I am going to have lunch with my grandma sometime soon ^__^