Monday, March 24, 2008

A Busy Weekend to Start off a Busy Month!

This past weekend was very special for me for 2 reasons...
1. The celebration of Easter / Resurrection Sunday... it's the most important day of the year. Everyone has a smile on their face as we come together to worship our savior and thank him for the hope and promise of eternal life.
2. The second most im-portant day of the year... March 22nd! This year Mike and I celebrated our 5th anniversary by attending the broadway production "Wicked" followed by a splurge of a dinner at Fogo de Chao... a Brazillian Steakhouse in Chicago.

It was busy but a wonderful weekend! I loved Wicked... thought the writing was clever... the costumes very fun... the props and scenery elaborate, and the actors were great. It was quite a production! The dinner was amazing and very filling!
It was a fun way to kick off some craziness...

Tomorrow I leave for Texas for a visit with some friends.... then I come back do a quick job and leave again the next day (which I'm nervous about... I usually pad my jobs with an extra day) to take my mom from Denver to Tucson and stay there for a week. Where she will begin her recovery process... (for those who don't know she broke her knee and arm while visiting Ryan, my Brother, in Denver)

It's going to be a long few weeks... needless to say I really don't like being away from home for long periods of time... or away from Mike... so I hope it goes by pretty quick! I also hope things flow smoothly and I don't anger any customers in the process... yikes. Whatever... I gotta give it to God or I won't sleep.

No comments: