Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving is a Great time to get Organized..

Our last move was a bit chaotic... I just brought EVERYTHING... Yikes... what a mess!
This time I have decided to get organized before the move... otherwise you just don't do it!
I have spent time almost everyday sorting and tossing things that don't need to come with... these last few days it's been paperwork... in my opinion the most time consuming of all!
Right now I am waiting for the shredder to cool. I have sorted through 3 boxes of paper work... why did I save every single bill I ever paid and every paystub from every job Mike or I ever had?? This time, I have a small box of W2's and a few random sheets that we need. That's all that's coming with. It's too hard to get organized when you have an overwhelming amount of work to do!
Besides, the 8 black garbage bags of shredded paper is great packing material! Okay... maybe 6 bags... but it's still alot!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

are you going to recycle all of those shreds? :) You being Ms. Martha Stewart can probably come up with a way to use them to decorate!