Thursday, June 12, 2008

Three things about yesterday...

Good ...
The plaster cracked nicely and my client was realy happy when I started glazing. So I took the tape off and cleaned up as I went along. 3/4 of the way through she asked me to darken the whole thing. I don't know if she saw the smoke coming out of my ears (note cartoon reference,) I hope not! I did so and still finished, everyone was happy!
Bad... (actually funny)
My client was actually in Palos Heights so I went home for lunch... Mike said "you have a HUGE rip in your pants!" I really did!... right in the rear. Thing is, I know I was working like that for over an hour... oops! It's okay, we can laugh now!
Sad...
Mike and I announced to CREW last night that we are leaving. Amber's tears got us both! It's okay Amber we'll get you back! Seriously... we will miss every single person... student and leader. We truely are a family and we love you guys!

2 comments:

aM <3 said...

i really can't believe you guys are leaving. i love you both so much, and you mean so much to me.
but don't worry this isn't the last time you'll see this face!! i am just going to appear one day in OK.
now i will have a reason to keep this thing updated.

-amber <3

Anonymous said...

Katie and Mike: I am truly sorry that we won't be able to be your pastor's. We were just beginning to get to know you. But we also know that when God has a plan He will do it. We will miss you. Get involved in a good church right away! (That's the pastor's wife in me)