Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home :)

I had a nice trip back to IL... Every minute was packed with visiting and projects! It was fun... but long too! The last couple days I spent with my friend Katie... we put a nice finish on some of her kitchen cabinets... something I promised to help her with before I moved. We were both very pleased with the outcome. She is going to send me pictures when she gets all the doors and hinges put back together... I'll post before and afters!
Next trip home will be Christmas... I think that will be a short visit, but we are hoping to see some more friends next time! I think Mike and I are going to try and make it to Stone for Christmas Service. We'd really like to see everyone!

Now I am back home. I have spent the first half of the day catching up on business and trying to get the wheels turning again... One thing I really don't like about going out of town as an entrepreneuer is that inevitably you tend to lose ALL momentum. The next week or so will be lots of hard work getting things going again. We have one more trip this fall and that is it for a long while!

I really prefer a long weekend here and there. Then you don't tend to lose touch with everything so much. Anyways.... here we go. This afternoon, I am going to be working on a couple samples I started a couple weeks back and some pedestals for Elegance by Design in Tulsa. I am also considering formulating a project or 2 that I could possibly put together for a class maybe at the library or park district... just coming up with ideas anyway. I also need to open up a bank account for Kustom Kate here. There is no 5/3 bank in OK.

Tonight we will be watching the debate... I am also considering baking some cookies :) I like Mike's idea about popcorn for the debate too!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: