Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well it actually starts today! Maybe we'll go out maybe we'll stay in for dinner... then possibly watch a movie... depending on the homework situation.
The main point is to get a good rest so that we'll be fresh for our ride tomorrow morning! I ordered us both padded bike shorts, but they won't be here 'til next week... so we'll just have to tough it one more time. I'm sure we can handle it :)
Other plans for the weekend include organizing the garage! (Yes, again... it's like a 5-step process. We're on step 3.) Hopefully some swimming! (looks like it's going to be in the mid 90's for the next 5 days) And then maybe another ride on monday! We'll see, it's just going to be a low key holiday weekend, I'm looking forward to it!
Oh, I was just just talking to my sister and she told me about this geocaching... it's like a treasure hunt for everyone! You just go to their site and type in your zipcode, or any zip code... and then you get gps coordinates. Go find the geocache! I guess it could be a clue or a coupon or whatever... but you then leave it there for the next people. I think it's a great "rainy day" activity... maybe not actually in the rain... but something you can always do when you're bored! It's www.geocaching.com (sorry you'll have to copy and paste, I'm not handy at making links).

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: