Friday, October 31, 2008

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

I generally pride myself in the fact that I don't lie to people... I really don't think there is any such thing as a white lie. Not saying that I have a perfect record I have made my mistakes...
I have caught 2 people in lies since I have been here... both relating to business... or business relationships anyways.
Both have "white lied" really for nothing that would have made any difference AT ALL. One said she got my mailer and I later realized that it had been returned to sender. The other cancelled a meet up and lied about the reason... I later saw her that same day.
See not even a big deal... but when you get caught in even a harmless lie... you lose accountability. PERIOD. Both people I will strongly hesitate to do business with in the future... or at least hesitate to take them for their word.
It's still a small world after all. Be careful what you say to someone... even a stranger!
Happy Haloween! I have an errand to run... then I am going to install hardware on cabinets that are finished [less than a quarter of them]. I'll post pics!

Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: