Friday, December 7, 2007

Bummed about the Bears!

Since I met Mike lilke 6 1/2 years ago... he really has only had one rule... NO MISSING BEARS GAMES! So my philosophy has been from the beginning that I may as well give this [actual watching and paying attention to the game] thing a try!
Anyways... I started my journey with the Chicago Bears about the same time as Brian Urlacher... EXCITING TIMES!! We've had our ups and downs throughout the years... but last night was a total DOWNER! Theres always next season....
Mike says that Bears being stinky this year could make for better picks for next season... always something to look forward to! We'll see...
Unfortuantely that's my most exciting event of the week... yikes... I have spent the last 3 days refinishing my counter tops and kitchen backsplash... just a couple of clear coats to go... I would have been done sooner... but I had a peeling crisis that took me a half a day to figure out and fix!
Maybe I'll have some before and afters tomorrow.

No comments: