Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hosting Christmas...


Last year Mike and I had our first turn hosting his family for Christmas... It was lots of fun! We were so excited.... we love to host! We took our time setting the table taking out all the fancy dishes and silverware... then we took pictures. How silly!

This year we get to do it again for my family! How exciting. We have it all planned out! We are doing a German Theme for dinner... HEAVY! Pork Roast, Sour Brouton (if that's how it's spelled, Mike's mom gave me her special recipe) potato pancakes, spaetzle....... YAY! It's going to be great fun!

2 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

What are you doing Christmas Eve? I'm hosting for my family...Maybe I should have hired you. :) Do you do Italian?

Katie said...

Very funny, we actually are having Italian on Christmas Eve at my sister in law's