Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today would be my father's 62nd birthday... I thank God for revealing himself to my father so that I will see him again. It's been an interesting year... not just for me, but for the whole family and for friends too. Losing my father was painful and sad, however in the past year I have witnessed how God used that event to change many lives around us for the better.
I have seen the faith of my immediate family members intensify, and I have seen how the rest of us have used this new passion to share god's plan for us with those who don't understand. Hearts have changed and are changing around us.
I feel an urgent need to share with others. You never know what is in God's plan. As we saw with Dad, we didn't get much warning. (48 days)
On a fun note, me and Dad always loved listening to oldies together... today should be an oldies day! I love you Dad and I miss you! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your father was one of the greatest men that I have ever known. He is sorely missed by all. As sad as it is to not have him here, I take solace in the fact that we will see him again. The plethora of lives that he touched is amazing.
Happy Birthday Terry!