Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time to Enjoy!


I feel like the last week or so has been a bit of a marathon!! I'm almost ready though... It's funny, I thought I was so on top of things because I was shopped and wrapped about a month ago... guess again chica!

Well I finished the purse about 11pm last night, I'll post a picture or 2. I hope she loves it, I think it's very cute. After church today I made my list for everything I have to prepare for the next 2 days. I went to Jewel, but they were closed... the power went out with this crazy wind. So Dominick's was doubly packed... everyone was refreshingly pleasant though! Luckily they had everything but the tapered candles I needed. I usually avoid Dominick's like the plague because everything is usually an arm and a leg.... I was pleased to find that I didn't have to take a loan out for the bill :)

Then I spent about 4 hours or so in the kitchen... but now I am pretty much ready! All I have to do is pick up around the house, Mike agreed to help, so it usually goes pretty quick... and set the table for tuesday! (by the way I found the tapered candles at Hallmark but I bought them out)


WHEW! All this preparation..... I think I need a vacation before all the festivities start! Just kidding... a short nap will do!

Thank you God for your perfect timing! (I loved today's message!)

While we are enjoying the blessings of family, food and warmth, lets remember to pray for those who are lonely, cold and hungry. May God's perfect timing show his plan for everyone's life!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: