Friday, December 21, 2007

Today it begins!

Today I will work the majority of the day... then this afternoon I need to start preparing... Even though I have been finished shopping for over a month, there's still lots to do!
First thing.... my brother comes in today!!! I probably won't get to see him until tomorrow, but I am still excited!
Tonight I plan on finishing (or trying to) a gift that I am making. I know I said I was done shopping, but I bought the yarn weeks ago! I finished knitting the pieces last night, It is so cute! Tonight I need to sew them all together and make a strap. ( it's a purse for one of my nieces) I'll try and get a picture up sometime before I wrap it.
Tomorrow I am going with my family to the Willow Creek christmas service/show with my mom, brother, sister, and Chris (her hubby). I haven't been, but I hear its spectacular! Then I think we're going out to dinner... so I better have that purse done!
Sunday we'll go to service, then I'll hit the grocery store and begin to cook! Yikes! I hope there's enough time!
I pray that God brings Ryan and everyone else's loved ones safely to their Christmas Destinations! Merry Christmas and God Bless!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

I'm glad you get to see your brother for the Holidays. Have fun entertaining and I hope the Italian Feast goes over well!