Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Christianity

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:6)

The primary reason that Jesus is the only way to God is that He forgives sin and offers eternal life, (John 10:28) something that the founder of no other major religion has claimed to do. Think about that!

-www.greatcom.org

Why is it so hard to explain these 2 concepts to the ones we love. Does anyone else struggle with this? How can you argue with the bible? I think half of the battle is being brave and bold enough for God to actually try and approach the subject.

God please give me the courage to fight for you.

2 comments:

Monst3rjoe said...

I agree. ^__^

Mike Stenglein said...

As you know, I also struggle with this. I think that a lot of times it comes down to finding a way to make it relevant to the person. It also has to do with finding a way to communicate the message on a level that they will understand.
Mike