Thursday, February 21, 2008

No title

I thought I skated out of it but I am now feeling a scratchy throat and slightly swollen glands... Hopefully that's as far as it goes... I should have been taking vitamins while I was telling everyone else to.
Today I have a bunch of odds and ends.... another part of this never ending painting roller coaster. How 'bout some consistency here? Uh-oh be careful what you ask for. Whenever I ask for more... I get too much... when I ask for less... everything comes to a screeching hault.
I have a meeting tonight.... I need to do some preparation for... there are so many options...
God, show me where you want me to go.... where will I serve you best?

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

Well..at least I know that I should be feeling better soon...They say that the best way to get rid of a cold is to give it to someone you love. :-P
As far as your meeting goes I will say prayers, but know that God will see you through.