Saturday, February 2, 2008

Friday Night



While Mike was busy with homework last night... I created a little project for myself Decorating cupckes!! Nerdy I know...

Then I went to that Oceanic Airlines website. When I got to John Locke's seat It scared me... I jumped and screamed. Mike had to come upstairs to my rescue. Probably even MORE nerdy...

Today I have some work to do... but more importantly I need to do some cleaning...

Then I will be bringing my lovely valentines day cupcakes to a christmas party at 4pm :)

I also have to say... I love FOX News.... 2 debates this morning... is Walmart's lowering of prices to stimulate the economy going to hurt the economy...ha ha ha ha... the arguments were great!

Also... How is the greater tax on Video Games going to lower the obesity problem... Hilarious... are we really THAT dumb?

4 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

So my beautiful wife makes cupcakes...which smell wonderful.
Then she spends a couple hours decorating them. All this time I can smell them. I can see them. And I am not allowed to have even one. :-( I wasn't even allowed to have any of the frosting.
Hmph! Never knew that cupcakes could taste this bitter.

Katie said...

Excuse me...! But you kept sneaking frosting anyway! (from bowls I was finished with)

Mike Stenglein said...

LOL..They highed video game tax would work. Think about it. If Uncle Sam takes enough of our money, sooner or later we won't be able to buy food. Thereby making us all skinnier through starvation.
See...this is why I never get into politics...

Bethany Patrice said...

Can you do a cupcake cooking class? Those look too good to eat. They should be glazed and put in a museum.