Thursday, February 14, 2008

To My Valentine...


You are my best friend... you support every thing I want to do... wheather I succeed or not. You love me unconditionally... you put up with me. We take road trips togehter... we love to adventure and explore... and laugh alot. I love saturday mornings where we can be lazy and push each other around and laugh alot! You have been there with me and for me and my family during rough times. You always jump in with both feet when you are needed.. no hesitation when it's time to care for the sick and dying... grandpa and dad... you knew how much I loved them and you loved them too.
You say yes to God and yearn to grow closer to him everyday.
We keep eachother on track... most of the time :)
You never disrespect me, you always make me feel like me and my time are valuable even when I disagree.
Thank you! Happy Valentines Day!!!
PS Lily is insisting that I tell you Happy V-Day from Her and Iris!!! :o :O :o meeooooow

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

WHAT!?! That can't be me....that guy has hair!