Monday, August 11, 2008

Highlights of the past week...

Per Request a-la Anne-i-o, one of our infamous "Toilet Frogs" This one a little bigger than the others... sorry it's not actually IN the toilet, they're usually out before we find them... Yeah so how do we know? Where else could 5 frogs in the same bathroom actually come from??



Our little landscape project this weekend... and it all started with one little bush :) It's nice to actually have a little landscape... we moved into a blank slate which is great! But we have a lot of work cut out for us (over time). The bush is called Monrovia... I also put in 2 kinds of day lilys (Stella's and pink ones Yay!) the 2 pink flowers in front are just annuals... I'm thinking carpet Phlox in the spring.



A sneak preview of the bathroom where I removed the wallpaper... see before pics in previous posts... Yes this is the one that had the moldy wall.. ick... nowi it's nice and clean :)



Side note... On Regis and Kelly this morning, I saw them make waffles with a batter out of a [whip cream-like] spray can... There's something wrong with that... I didn't know that it was so hard to add water and an egg to the mix... they also said the can says "organic" whatever.

I was also watching CNN before bed last night and saw a story about a bunch of Christian Students going to SanFrancisco for an anti-secular Rally. Kinda made me cringe... I don't understand how they think spreading the message of love is going to be effective by YELLING at people for their lifestyles. I know my instinct is to close my ears when someone is yelling at me... or yell back!

Comments??

Visit KustomKate.com

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

you have frogs in your toilet? I will never complain about ants again!

Also, we got your card. You guys are too thoughtful, and we will surely enjoy our evening out!