Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's Even More Official! I'm an Okie!



I actually got it a couple days ago... I'm not sure how clear the pic is... if it's too clear, I will prob take it down in a day or so.

I went to drop our bikes off this morning for a tune. They really need it and this bike shop had a pretty quick turn around time... we want to ride again saturday... However they barely said 5 words to me while I was in there and between 5 employees and not more than 3 customers in the store I couldn't help but feeling like I was not welcome. Oh well, maybe they were just having a bad day... we'll see how it is when I go pick them up. If they're still crabby there are many other bike shops in Tulsa. The only thing that stinks is that the owner lives across the street from me. Like I said, we'll see.

A carpenter came out to look at some work we want done this morning. (Replace front and back doors, eliminate some walls and create a custom bookshelf) I can't wait to hear back... hopefully we can afford at least one of the projects! He told me "this is not a $200 project" Yikes, I know.

I just ate 2..... not one but two hot pockets for lunch. That was probably really dumb but I did it anyway. You know how it is... they look really small in the package.... and I didn't really feel like another salami sandwich or ramen noodles.


Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: