Thursday, August 21, 2008

Random...

I love the way my hands smell after chopping up celery.

We had a good visit to the vet. Cats are healthy, makes me happy because I love my girls!

Exterminator said the few spiders we have found indicates that we likely don't have a problem, just need to seal the doors up really good.

Mike put screens on the plumbing pipes on the roof, haven't seen a frog in about 2 weeks.

Taking care of a pool is easy and not that big of a deal.

It's been a rainy week. It's supposed to start heating back up.

I signed up to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, I am looking forward to the orientation meeting on tuesday.

I'm looking forward to seeing my husband later. He's my #1 biggest supporter and I'm his... go team!

Olympics have been really fun to watch... but I feel guilty watching anything else... I don't want to miss out on any big moments!



Visit KustomKate.com

No comments: