Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crying Cat

I got home from the grocery store and emptied a bag of individually wrapped peppermint life-savers into the candy dish.
It kinda smelled strong because it was a fresh bag of strong mints... for whatever reason it attracted Iris. So I saw her hop up there... but didn't care because everything was wrapped anyways.
After I put all the groceries away, individually wrapped chicken breasts for the freezer, and made a phone call I went to check on her.
She was still standing next to the candy bowl smelling the mints! Crazy cat... then I saw a drop on the surface next to the bowl... when she looked up at me, her eyes were soaking and dripping... I don't know why I am sharing this... It made me laugh...
Anyways she was so curious about the mint smell... but I think it was so strong (Like an onion) it was making her cry but she didn't want to walk away.
Crazy Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you said that the cat was standing there crying but couldn't walk away...it reminded me that sometimes that is the way we are with sin or bad relationships or bad situations...we are sitting there crying but we can't walk away it has a hold on us that we can't break. Crazy people!