Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally Home???

This past month has been ridiculous... after 3 trips and being gone 17 out of 27 days... I feel like a flight attendant again... except when I was a flight attendant I had a lot more time at home!
Now I am overwhelmed with all the catching up I have to do...

Jobs... Modle home starting tomorrow!
I sitll have to buy supplies and come up with sketches!
Samples Samples Samples!
Phone calls...
Yikes! I have put so much off for so long!
Laundry
Cleaning
the Yard is a mess!
Attendance... I am way behind!
Pay Bills
Balance the check Book
Gorcery Shop
I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

God help me to be productive and organize my time, help me not to get too stressed. AMEN!

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

Wouldn't it be nice to have more hours in the day? But, I have feeling that we'd probably over schedule ourselves anyway. I pray that God will multiply the time you have, and give you the ability to accomplish all that is demanded of you.

P.S...skip the yard! Put that on Mike's list. :) Sorry Mike.