Tuesday, April 29, 2008

He always knows...

"It is God who directs the lives of his creatures; everyone's life is in his power."
Job 12:10

I stumbled across this at the perfect moment this morning. Thank you God... you always know exactly what I need to hear.

I feel out of touch, out of synch, out of control. You know my struggles and you know the intentions and desires of my heart. Thank you for reminding me that you are in control. I love you lord, please show me where you want me and what you want me to do.

1 comment:

Mike Stenglein said...

His plan always reveals itself at the correct time. I think that a lot of times, we get impatient with God. We are creatures of the here and now. our society thrives on instant gratification. Being patient and giving God control of our lives is sometimes hard to do. He will make His plans plain to you. Let go and let God.