Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not much here... What's new?

Not too much has been going on around here with me. Still in Arizona, I go home on Saturday. We've just been establishing a routine... since we've been down here we've had 2 outings. Church on Sunday, it was very nice.. also easy. No steps, really no ramps.. pretty much straight in. Saturday and Monday we hung around... it's been sunny up to today, the cooler weather feels nice for a change. Yesterday morning I organized new Kustom Kate pics so we (Mike) can update my website, then we did our second outing, lunch, and did a dry run to see where the doc's office is. This morning I did some yard work... that's pretty much it. It's nice to have a slower pace for a week. I miss Mike... hopefully I'll have some work to come home to too!
I really haven't watched much news, I may need to do that this afternoon, I am dying to know what's going on in the world. Anything interesting in oh say the last 6 days or so??

2 comments:

Mike Stenglein said...

Quite a bit is going on in the world...Just depends on whether you want to hear bad news or not. :-(...Might be better off NOT knowing.
Miss you and can't wait for you to be home.

Bethany Patrice said...

You and Mike are like a bunch of high schoolers! It's so darling. News...not much has happened..read Sam's blog for all the juicy stuff.