Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm off to paint! YAY! I just have to do a couple sit-ups ( I need to get into a routine) and load up my car! I'm getting a bit of a late start... but they don't want me to come 'til 10 today anyway... however I still have to make a stop at Home Depot! YIKES!!

So far this week has been one blessing after another... on monday I got almost everything done I had planned for monday AND tuesday... and on top of that I got 6 referrals in 2 days! I don't think I had that many in one MONTH in 2007..... I hope this keeps up for 2008!

3 comments:

Erik Scottberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erik Scottberg said...

i paused after i read your comment about doing sit-ups.

i thought you had a secret insider method of painting or of preparing to paint.

then i realized it's very late and i apparently don't read well after midnight.

congrats on the referrals!

Katie said...

You're funny perik... no that's just me rambling in no particular order whatsoever!