Friday, January 25, 2008

Yesterday turned out to be plenty busy... I didn't get to cross anything off the house-list... but I was able to chip away at some things on one of the other lists. Ya know laundry, check books... go to the bank... make dinner... samples, quotes... dilly dally a bit...everything takes time.

Anyway... Mike is still sick, stayed home again... a real doozie this one... Yikes.

I had an errand to run down south today... so I stopped by that "Eurofresh" on 159th and Harlem... have to say I'll go back... whizzing through the produce section and glancing at a few things, prices looked pretty... lunchmeat lower than Jewel and of course Dominicks... Suprise! (note the sarcasm)
Most importantly they had the chihuahua cheese... I figured they would... that's the main reason I went in there...
For anyone who is curious about chihuahua cheese... it's the white cheese on your burrito, taco enchilada etc when you go out for Mexican (not taco bell). It's what gives it that "you couldn't make it this good at home" taste. That and the corn tortillas... never use flour... I don't know why the recipes say use cheddar cheese and flour tortillas.
Maybe the people who write the recipes are in co-hoots with the people who own mexican restaraunts.
Some of my seeds started to sprout today... Exciting... I went and got more plastic things (I don't know what they're called) to start more... ridiculous... I know.

I have been feeling like I need to seek God more... am I looking too hard? Things seem to be going fine actually, I just feel a little alone. I have been led to read 1Chronicles during my morning time... this is interesting because David really did earnestly seek God. I am hoping to get some insight on this state

No comments: