Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today...

Lots to pick from... what should I do?

I started a job yesterday and finished..... how great... I get a bonus day off. I love finishing a job... It's fun to see a happy and excited customer... but I love getting paid too! :)

Mike is home sick today... it started with a cough... I think it's more flu-ish... he is tired an achy. (Let sleeping husbands lye)

I have a list of to-do's around the house a mile long too... Maybe I can cross something off. Going to look at another job at noon... YAY!... Hopefully more work!

I finished Anne's scarf... I hope she likes it... just gotta take it to the post office.... then decide what to make next!

HMMMM... anyone know where I can get Chihuahua cheese around here? Enchiladas are just not the same with cheddar ... or whatever else?.....

1 comment:

Bethany Patrice said...

what in the world is chihuahua cheese? i hope mike gets better soon! I love erik, but it seems like men have a low tolerance for pain. (i'm sure he will counter-comment this!)